Covid-19 update on re-opening procedures
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Please complete the Covid-19 Screening Form which will be send to you with your reminder email.
2. The new policy requires you to wear a face mask at all times while inside my salon. Please bring a personal mask from home with elastics that go around your ears. If you do not have a mask, I will have disposable 3 ply masks available for purchase at $2.50/mask. If you do not agree to wear a mask at all times, I have the right to refuse service.
3. Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of cashless payment.
4. Please arrive on time. To accommodate all of my clients I will be working on a tight schedule and will be booking extra time in between clients to properly disinfect surfaces. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment for any reason, you will be considered a “no show” and will be charged in full for your missed appointment.
5. Please note that I require 24 hours notice via email or text to cancel your appointment.
6. No shows will be subject to a full appointment charge and will be moved to the bottom of the wait list should they wish to reschedule.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
2. Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the salon. I will use a contactless, infrared thermometer to check the temperature of every client that enters the salon. Any client with a temperature above 38°C will be sent home, advised to seek medical attention and welcomed to return to the salon when a fever and symptoms of COVID-19 no longer exist.
3. You will be asked to disinfect your hands upon arrival.
4. Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and treats will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. New guidelines for salon and barbers shops from Waterloo Public Health are stating that hair dryers can be used while everyone in the salon is wearing the face mask. Yeey!
2. Shampoos are also allowed with a hair cut appointment.
3. Head massages will still be unavailable.
4. If you wish to purchase home care product(s), I will collect the preferred product(s) and have them ready for the end of your service. Please do not touch products on display, I will gladly handle them for you.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Please prepare to pay for service(s) and/or product(s) with debit, credit or e-transfer. Please refrain from paying with cash at the moment.